Best 76 key beginner keyboards under $300

I was thinking of giving my nieces an upgrade. I initially bought them a 61-key keyboard the Yamaha EZ-220 and now I'm thinking I should have gone for the 76 keys instead. Anyway, I stumbled upon this site's review of the best 76-key keyboards. Maybe you'd like to check it out.

I'm kinda leaning towards the Yamaha YPG-235 because I think it's something my nieces would be able to use as they grow up. My second choice would be the Yamaha NP32 because I like the simplistic and elegant look, but that's just me. I don't think it's going to be as useful as the YPG-235 though.

With that being said, maybe I should just jump straight to the 88-key keyboards? I'm kinda torn at this moment. This YouTube video is kinda interesting too:



What do you guys think?

0 comments: