A quote to inspire the girls


I saw this quote online and thought to myself that my nieces will love this.

This is not just relevant in their musical journey. This also applies to many different facets of their life.

While loving something you do is important, there will always be circumstances where you have to do something you hate and still become accomplished at doing it!

Take for example, a smart and diligent kid who despise Math class. No matter how much he hates the subject, if he tries hard enough (perhaps to please his parents) then he can become accomplished at it.

I just hope my nieces will become accomplished at playing piano because they love it, and not because they had no choice but to become accomplished. :-)

----------------

If you are new to my blog, read more about why I started this blogger page.

P.S. I am still debating whether I will pay for piano lessons for the girls or not. LOL

0 comments: