The Casio CTK 2400 sounds like a good beginner keyboard



I've been searching YouTube for reviews of good beginner keyboards and I saw this video demo of the casio ctk 2400.

Actually I decided to search for video reviews after reading the lengthy review on soundselectric.org which I mentioned on an earlier blog post.

Here are some features which I think the girls will absolutely love!


  • 400 tones (plenty of options to choose from)
  • 150 rhythms (yep, same as above)
  • built in microphone that lets you record or sample your own sounds (the girls will have a blast with this!)
  • 48-note polyphony (I'm sure the girls won't really understand what this is for but they will appreciate this feature all the same)
  • Step Up Lesson System (this is perfect for beginners and actually makes me wonder if I still need to pay for those piano lessons. hahaha!)
  • 110 built-in songs (the kids would love playing along with these songs)
  • MIDI connectivity via USB (to connect to their laptop)
  • can operate on 6 AA batteries (they can bring the keyboard anywhere and play it when they feel like it)

What do you guys think?

Shall I go for this keyboard?

0 comments: