I found this nice picture on Pixabay and I thought it looked nice. Perhaps because she reminds me of my oldest niece, she's almost 10 years old now but quite big for her age.

I can picture her playing on the keyboard piano which I will be buying for her and her younger sister (she's 8). I can imagine her playing well into the night trying to perfect a song. Or, maybe it would be my second niece who will be playing late at night. Because I think she is the more persevering type and her older sister is a bit lazy! hahahaha

Time really flies!

It just seemed like a couple of years ago when the girls were born. Now, they have gotten so tall and big and really, really smart!

They've been asking for a keyboard as a gift. I couldn't say no. hahaha!

And I didn't want to either. Both girls deserve a nice musical instrument and it would make everybody in our family happy when they finally get to play.


0 comments: