A nice quote to inspire my nieces

nice quote for my nieces



I found this wonderful quote which I think will motivate my nieces while learning how to play piano. Their musical journey is just starting and I am 100% sure they are going to run into a lot of frustrations and insecurities (as I know I did when I first started to learn!).

The main difference between failing and succeeding at playing piano or keyboard is practice, practice and even more practice. I believe I practiced hundreds of hours before I finally mastered playing the piano!

I practiced when I woke up, after school, before I went to bed, on the weekends, on holidays, and any spare time I had. This routine went on for years.

I imagine my young nieces will be doing the same routine for the next few years.

I wish them luck and needless to say, I will be very proud when they finally succeed at mastering the art of playing on their keyboard or a real piano!

0 comments: